Friday, January 2, 2009

Hold the Booze

Boozer apparently will now undergo surgery after Jan. 9th. You figure he'll need at least another month to recover, maybe more. So the earliest he's back will probably be late Feb. Worst case, he's not back till late March if at all. If you're riding at the top of your league... feel free to hold on to him, but if you're struggling for a top 6 spot, you might want to consider trading him super cheap or even cutting him altogether (once he's becomes droppable). And if you followed my whole 76ers/Jazz drafting strategy... I'm sorry. Between Boozer and Brand's currently injuries, Deron's earlier injuries and Igudala's earlier inconsistency... your team is probably a mess.

Sorry about my lack of updates in the last week... with the holidays and traveling... I haven't been watching that many games or reading that much bball stuff. New Years resolution... I'll write more, I promise. Also, speaking of the year and all... here's NBA TV's top 10 plays of the season.

No comments: