Monday, December 22, 2008

Posting from the airport

So, I made 24 predictions last Friday. Ended up 10 right, 1 push, 13 wrong. 8/10 of my wins were on the spread, just 2 on the over/under. 6/12 games actually went under, I bet on 7/12 to go under, but I just picked all the wrong ones. Ah wells. I'll get it right eventually... hopefully... sigh.

Also, the Lakers dropped two games over the weekend. YAY!!! Maybe they're not on the same tier as Cleveland and Boston. Props to Miami and Orlando for beating up on the Lakers.

And a shot out for the little guy. Aaron Brooks, the 6 ft, 2nd year PG grabbed 10 boards against Minnesota on Saturday night. Meanwhile, Yao (all 7-6 of him) got a measly 4 rebs in the same game. Seriously, what's wrong with all the big men today that don't rebound? There's is absolutely no excuse why guys like Yao (9.2 career rpg) or Amare (9.0 career rpg) don't avg. at LEAST 10 rebounds. Speaking of little guys, here's a clip of a Nate Robinson dunk against the Celts over the weekend.



I don't got much else to post... I'm traveling for the holidays so I don't have as much time to hit up the bball sites. But, here's a Nash funny before I go. In case I don't post again before the big day, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

No comments: